Monday, November 21, 2005

Lazy Ass Toy of the Year

Ummmm....


These are Fly Wheels.



Thats all they are. Wheels. You roll them around. There's no car. No engine. Nothing. Just the wheels. This toy had to have been invented the day after an office party. Everyone was sitting around the office, hung over, drooling, TRYING to come up with something. ANYTHING for the deadline.

That's ok. I blame the guy who approved the idea. He's the one who should be fired for letting a bunch of hung over, half-dead guys convince him that a box of wheels is actually a toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

I saw that ad. I still don't get it. If I were a kid, I think I'd want some Lego stuff or other.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know. Legos are so much more constructive. These wheel thingys blow my mind...not as much as the baby bratz though.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home