Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Night of Fun and Suprises!

Tonight was awesome. I hung out with Capt. Apple in Technical Communications and we were TOTALLY working on our project...and by that I mean we were chatting with his friends on a voice chat. It was great. I jumped on and after 20 hours of trying to get the nerve to say anything and their reactions were HILARIOUS!! Everyone was quiet for a few seconds and then a guy goes, "Who the fuck was that?" They then wouldn't stop talking about a girl on the internet. It was so much fun! Silly boys.

And lastly, not to brag, but...I got an e-mail from a hero tonight. John C. Dvorak. He was thanking me for the kind words about his blog. Good to know that JOHN C. DVORAK knows I link to stories about vibrators and bubble gum that makes your boobs grow. YES!!!

All I need now would be an email from the entire Xplay crew, Leo Laporte and Tim Schafer and I will be SET!

3 Comments:

Blogger Apple said...

Go me ;-D

8:31 PM  
Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

Dvorak sent you a note, How cool is that? Did it sound as grumpy as he does on TWIT?

Dutch
www.thedigitalblast.com

7:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

*gasp* He's not grumpy! Awwww, he's lovable and REAL. He's not afraid to say it like it is baby!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home