Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Now a Word From Mr. Dvorak *sigh*

I'm sure many of you know that Dvorak Uncensored is one of my all time favorite blogs to read and I have, once again, found just a couple stories to share.

So, I guess I live under a rock (typical for a child of the MTV generation) and MY GOD! Venus can cast shadows on Earth!(I love stuff like this!!!) This week is the best week to see it, but it wont go away until December 3rd. I have no idea how you'll know if you see it or not. "Eideard", one of Dvorak's minions who helps him maintain the blog, notes that the best place to see it is in Northern New Mexico on top of Northern Rowe Mesa, because "no city light in the sky." Here is my question: If you see shadows during the day, how will city lights affect it?
Shadow of Venus

There is a gum coming to America, ladies and gentlemen, that will increase a woman's breast size.........................................................................
....................................................................................
....................................................................................
........................do I really need to say anything more?
Bubble Gum for Bigger Breasts

1 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

Mmm...Elisha Cuthbert.

Yea, you got me hooked on Dvorak now.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home