Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Sad Day in Ohio

I'm not sure when this happened, but quite recently 24-year-old Greg Kleinmark of Fostoria, OH left his 10-month-old twins in the bathtub for at least half an hour to smoke a cigarette and play a video game, causing them to drown. Kleinmark has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and has attempted suicide twice. His wife has filed for divorce and a protection order against him so he cannot see his two other children.

I believe we have not heard anything from our good friend Jack Thompson on this one, but rest assured, he will be sniffing around this case as well. It'll be interesting to see what he pulls out of his ass for this one. As of right now, the video game he was playing has gone un-named.

Whatever happens this is truly a tragedy and my heart and prayers go out to that family.

sources: game politics, 13abc

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dutch DeGay said...

From the pages of "What the Hell was he thinking"!

Just one more reason why I think that just becuase you CAN have kids doesn't mean you SHOULD have kids.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

Oh and you've brought me over to this blog service. Cool thing about it? I can remotely host the blog at my digital blast site. Too cool

8:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm glad to see you found me and I'm glad you like blogger! I'm sad about modblog. :( Awwww, I whipped out the frowny face again. I hate that thing.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home