Friday, December 09, 2005

Its Been a Rough Day

As you all know, I recently came out of the closet on a very hard issue in my life: My love for "celebreality" TV. I'm currently seeking counsel for it and things are getting better.

But tonight, I've come to a realization about another issue in my life and it led to an emotional break down. I've decided that I need to come to terms with it and the best way is to pull this skeleton out of my closet and lay it out for all to see.

So, I stand before you all a small and vulnerable girl. I ask for your mercy as I confess that I, Stephanie Frances Riedel, have a security blanket. And I'm not talking about the little ratty thing that sits in the corner of my room collecting dust. I mean the little ratty thing that, at the age of 24, I cannot live with out. It is attached to my hip, and was my best friend when John dumped my ass. There are many tears in this thing. My ex was very patient to put up with sleeping with it in bed with us. I'd be in his arms and my blanket would be in my arms.

I'm sure you're wondering what about this secret could upset me so much. Its not the secret itself. Its a part of who I am and I love it. What frightens me so, is that my blanket is knit...and is beginning to unravel from all the years of use and love.

I was sitting on my bed, having a pouty day (I'm a little sad today.) and I realized how bad its getting and I panicked...paniced...I started to panic. I can't live with out my blanket and I dont want to replace it with another. THERE IS NO OTHER!!!

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I must ween myself off my blanket to prepare for its inevitable disintegration. *SOB!* Wish me luck. It will be tough times for me, but I am strong woman. With some self dermination and whole lotta vodka, I can over come this. Yes I can!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

Be strong, make sure you are surrounded by friends and lots of alcohol.

Oh yeah, I put up a chatterbox in my blog. I'm so cool..heehee

Dutch
www.thedigitalblast.com

7:43 PM  
Blogger FBombAndy said...

I had a Snoopy stuffed animal. But he went from white to gray. And his ear started to tear.

Now that I think about it, I have no idea where it is or what happened to it.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home