Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Littlest Ninja-Rated M for Mature

It was my brother-in-law's birthday yesterday and I wanted to make a nice little post just for him. So, I did what only made sense. Did a google image search for nerd birthday. Apparently, nerd + birthday = THIS

On a different note, Martin Sargent has a post on his blog that made me laugh for a solid 15 minutes. Its SUPER crass and may offend the weak of heart, but it is sooooo TRUE!! Oh, Marty. I'm so glad you found your way to blogging. I've missed you.
God Bless You, Internet
I don't understand the last images and that's ok. I dont think I want to.

Here's a story from Dvorak Uncensored about me. Crazy, I know!
Clicky
I LOVE Eideard's comment at the end. That guy is HILAROUS!

The Escapist has a blog now!! YAY!! They new I couldn't get enough of this magazine and decided to give me more, I just know it!!
The Escapist Lounge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home