Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Quickie Before Bed

I really like THIS site. I found it off Kotaku and their coverage of the Xbox 360 release in Japan. I haven't been able to devote much time to really digging around in it and getting to know who the writers are, but I love how they (or he) write and I do believe everyone is in Japan. Its just a very different type of gaming site and I really enjoy it.

And last, I wanted to post this kick ass review of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Its a very well thought out article/review by Gamasutra. Read it and bask in its glory. The game sounds amazing!

Alright. Thats all I got this evening. Red Assed Baboon kept me busy today, as did THIS guy, hence the short, teeny tiny post. Hey man, its HARD work to keep a monument to blogorrhea. Sometimes, a girl just needs a break, alright? Now shut up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home