Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thoughts on Today

I love kids. I really, really do. But I am not having ANY until I am at least 30 years old. Maybe 32. Just walking through a mall with a 5-year-old is a task. She can't step on any cracks, nor can she touch a certain color on the carpet or tiles. I know its a game she has to play to keep her sweet little sanity, but good lord! Julia wouldn't pay attention to what was going on around her and crash into people. Most people thought she was adorable, but some would be annoyed and I felt bad. Christmas shopping is a stressful enough thing. Sometimes you'd rather not have to watch out for children.

GIFT CARDS. Best present EVER. No hassle and the person gets exactly what they want. They take 5 minutes to buy and you have the rest of the season to make cookies with friends and family and THAT is what the holidays are really about. End of story.

Another note about kids--I am not having babies in Wisconsin. I refuse to putz with a baby seat in below zero weather. It is HORRIBLE! I'll do it in the rain and mudslides and earthquakes of California, but not in the freezing temperatures of ANY cold state.

Well, thats all I have right now. I have some stories to read from my reader from yesterday and I have yet to check it today and I have school work AND Julia is still here. Time for me go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

If you lived in Japan you could have a robot baby that could stral itselg in and save you in a car accident. Only thing to worry about then would be earthquakes, tsunamis and Godzilla.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dood! I'm the littlest ninja! Godzilla aint got nuffin' on me!

But a robot baby that could save me a car accident would be awesome...until one day, I'm driving with you and I get run off the road and Bubba (i've already named my robot baby Bubba)couldn't save us both, so he just saved you and it forced him to become self aware and GO CRAZY!!! And then all the robots in Japan would go crazy with their red lights and the main computer would try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! WHAT WOULD WE DO????!!!!???!!!

Oh, wait. I totally forgot. Will Smith. He ALWAYS saves the world! Whew! I almost had a panic attack there for a second.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home