Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Un-freakin-Believable

Does anyone watch Xplay? Did anyone watch it tonight? If you didn't, you really need to check out iTunes and look for Xplay's review of The Warriors. It's a great game, blah, blah, blah...that's not my point. You need to see it for the first 5 seconds and for the last 10 seconds of the review.

And just know, that I will be walking around, for the next month and half, crooning:
Warriors! Come out and play! Waaaaaaaarioooooooors! Come out and plaaaaaay! WARRIORS-alright, you get my drift. I just wish I could find some bottles to stick on MY fingers and rattle around. THAT would be awesome.

But seriously, watch that review. It's friggin' hilarious. WARRIORS!!! COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (oh god! I can't stop laughing!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous silentgamer said...

*rushes to ITunes to download Warriors review*

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home