Monday, December 19, 2005

Whew!

Well, my pecan fingers are done and let me tell you, they are looking gooooood. I can safely say to my family that they are going to be yummy. And I only ate about half, so there will still be some for you guys on Christmas, I promise. (HA! Yeah right!)

I've also finished most of my podcasts. Just a few of the more recent ones left, so I'm thinking I may just leave those for a little later. We'll see. I still have some Christmas mischief up my sleeves for tonight and those podcasts would be great company while I work away. We shall see.

Alright, expect a bigger post from me later. De.icio.us has been down for the last couple days, so I haven't been paying much attention to google reader. I use del.icio.us as a bookmarker, so I didn't want to lose any good stories to link to. Now that it's up and running I can get down to business again.

Jeeze, baking takes a lot out of me and I still have to make and frost the melting moments. *sigh* But they are a favorite, so it must be done. I'm gonna don...donn...dohn...put my little santa hat on and get to those damn cookies! Huzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home