Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DeVotchKa(stephaniedosen)DeVotchKa

Now, I know what you all are thinking. Your thinking, "But Steph, I thought you loved Rocco DeLuca and the Burden. I thought you wanted to make love to Rocco's fucking DOBRO and that you are in a state of constant euphoria, wriggling around on the ground while you listened to their music. What's all this, DeVotchKa and Stephanie Dosen bullshit? Damn, you are FICKLE woman!"

It's true that I have found some more arists that I am juuuuuust FLIPPING out over, but Rocco holds a special place in my heart. I am seriously condering moving to Los Angeles just for him, so I can see Rocco and his band every night they play. I'll be living in a van selling bags on the pier anyway, I can set my own hours, call in sick, run to be where ever they are, when ever. It's all good. The point is, I'm not over Rocco DeLuca OR The Burden OOOOORRRRR that damn Dobro that makes every inch of my flesh vibrate when Rocco strums it's strings. I still love them.

But Stephanie Dosen and DeVotchKa are far too amazing to pass up, simply because I am head over heels in love with a group of men I have never met and are making my plans to drug them and trick them into becoming my harem.

Stephanie Dosen has a voice that is as smooth as silk with lyrics to match. They bleed from one line to next. Her music moves effortlessly and paints colors and pictures in my head using real emotions. She blows me away.

DeVotchKa...damn you. You blow my mind. The onion said it best, they are "amazing and unpredictable" and that is just the absolute truth...unless you're Pinter, then you should give me a call, so we can discuss DeVotchKa. The # is 800-YOU-R-CRAZY.

Anyway, these other artists are just as amazing as Rocco and his Burden, so please check them out....I trust you to kill me.... (ooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooo, erica gets it.)

Stephanie Dosen

DeVotchKa
and of course,
Rocco DeLuca and The Burden
(and leave me comments. Let me know what you think about these guys! I'd like to know!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home