Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ohhhhh, the Irony

So, I went to the doctor today to discuss depression that I've had for at least 10 years now. She decided that it would be in my best interest to see a therapist.

So, I call the therapist and I speak to someone who does an "intake call" where they interview you and ask some very basic questions so they put you with the proper therapist.

Well, the point of my story is when the therapist transfered me over to the MENTAL HEALTH secretary to finish making my appointment, the hold music was...

MANIC MONDAY.

I wish I could've TiVOed that moment of my life. It was just too great. If I had seen that in a movie, I would've rolled my eyes and said "TOO PERFECT!" Yet there it was happening in my life.

It made my day. For a moment I felt like my life could be Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or some such classic comedy. It was just beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Disenchanted Ninja said...

you just lived a scene from one of your future films. please use that! if you don't, i will!!!!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

HA! Yeah, I really should. I think it would be perfect in geeks actually.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home