Thursday, February 09, 2006

What....the...HELL?!

I woke up this morning to the strange and annoying feeling of my undies wedged between my butt cheecks. This is a frequent sensation for me, as girlie boxers tend to really ride up through out the day and night. The first thing that came to mind was the word "grundy."

"Grundy" is the word we used for this phenomenon back when I was in middle school/high school (soooo, like, '92-'99?), and the word made me start to think. I thought, damn. I don't hear ANYONE use that word anymore. Am I the only one? Is "grundy" the new "groovy?" Am I totally dating myself here?

But then I thought about how I'm really the only person I know who announces that my panies are actually wedged up there in the first place as I shake my bootie in strange ways before I just give up and pull it out, right there in the middle of Target.

So, then I thought, well maybe I should make my new years resolution be to stop doing crazy shit like that.

But then I thought, hell no! That's uncomfortable. If my undies are wedged, I want them out now!

Then I got back to, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CALLED?! Grundy? Wedgie? What the hell??!!

But then I somehow went from that to, "Damn, I should have wrote it like: Jamie Foxx roxx my soxx!"

And that was when I became painfully aware of what had just run through my head and a great and mighty "DAAAAAAMN" spilled forth from my drousy little mouth.

But seriously. What the hell is that called?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Disenchanted Ninja said...

i thought it was "wedgie"... i've heard the word "creeper" use before..

6:01 PM  
Blogger Zodiak said...

yep all girls have teh wedgie of doom! I just hope you didn't see those pack of guys look while you were digging in, thus hitting the "Traget" (aww come on I needed to get a pun in there somehow).

I'll ASSume that they hurt unless you get off on that, I dunno whatever floats yer boat. Unless a ninja gave you a mysterious shadow wedgie.....hmmm

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

Two things:

One, welcome to the life of a guy. That is one of the main reason that I go commando.

Two, that may be the most non-arousing hard on killing thing I've ever read by a woman!

No really, too much info!!

Dutch
www.thedigitalblast.com

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home