Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yoohoo!! I'll Make Ya Famous

Oh, my god! This is awesome! Young Guns II is on!!!

I didn't realize Viggo Mortensen was in this.
So is Alan Ruck.
So is Balthazar Getty.

When I was little my sister Liz had a HUGE crush on that kid and I was forced to watch Young Guns II over and over and over and over...

I couldn't say Balthazar Getty, so I called him Bowl of Speghetti.

*sigh*

I love this movie. I am so happy.

OH NOOOOO!!!! They just shot DOC!!!! *shakes an angry fist at the sky* DAMN YOU GARRETT!! Here is comes! Doc is gonna...finish the game *cue dramatic music* I love it when Doc comes running out, guns-a-blastin' and gets shot to pieces...

...oh Kiefer. You're hot even when you have blood spewing out of your mouth. You can stop by and finish my game whenever you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home