Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fuckin' Fantastic Music

So, I've, ummm, "befriended" a guy on myspace by the name of Sean and his friends list is a goldmine of great music. Seriously. I'm overwhelmed when I glance through it all. So, here is what I have to share for now. I'm sure there will be more later and YES...I still want to make love to Rocco's dobro. MMmmm.

FIRST and foremost is Matthew Sturm of Ft. Wayne, Indiana. I wish I had the words to describe him that Sean does. All I can say is that his music does thngs to me that I can't put down here...they are far too dirty. Check him out. He is...is...never mind.
MATTHEW STURM

And then there is Clem Snide. *sigh* Again, I can't put anything I feel into words. I don't understand music, I can only feel it. But Eef Barzelay has one of the most beautiful and interesting voices I have ever heard. I am completely captivated by him.
CLEM SNIDE

Eef Barzelay has a solo album. A couple of his tunes are for download. Check him out as well. He is amazing. I REALLY love the song "Wasn't Really Drunk"
EEF BARZELAY

Clem Snide is coming to Madison April 19th and I WILL be there. Oh yes indeed. I probably shouldn't see Mr. Sturm in public for a while...I'd get thrown in jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home