Sunday, July 30, 2006

littlest ninja gets spiritual

i set out on a mission today to find me some tennis shoes that kicked some SERIOUS ass, but cost less then $20, particularly around $15.

what i REALLY wanted was a pair of chucks and i saw that famous footwear had some styles in adult sizes, i thought maybe JUST maybe they'd have some in kid sizes too.

i went to target first, because i needed some items for the bathroom and because they have had cute little athletic shoes for less than $15 before.

but not today! (oh boy, not today!)

so, with a heavy heart, i made my way to famous footwear.

it took me forever and day to find the kids section and let me tell you, when i DID find it ... choirs of angels were singing. for lo and behold, right in the middle of the isle, on a stand ... hightop converse all star chucks ... in brown. my favorite color.

and it gets better.

$10 on clearance.

in my size.

fit me like a glove.

thank you god.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2266 said...

Pictures. We need pictures.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous birdsnest said...

so what do you want to be when you grow up?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home