Monday, July 02, 2007

I have a case of the iWants

I didn't get too excited about the iPhone really. We all knew it was coming. There have been speculations practically since the first iPod was released.

It wasn't until a small herd of Apple employees came into the restaurant i work at, that I started to geek out and freak out of the iPhone's release.

Especially since we don't have an Apple store here in town and it was clear to me they were here to help out at the AT&T store.

And every single one of them were from a different state.
Missouri
Nebraska
Montana
California

Then I started to catch up on my tech podcasts. Their excitement started to get me going.

A video from Dvorak Uncensored showing people in San Francisco waiting in line (many of them extremely attractive men) made me green with envy.

And finally, there is the Boing Boing break down of the iPhone and the countless blog entries from people who actually have them in their hands.

I want a freaking iPhone.

The Sprint phone i once loved as one of my own, no longer looks or feel so wonderful.

The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it?

Well, a hell of a lot sleeker and sexier at least.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zodiak said...

ah the iPhone, kinda knew there would be a problem from the start.

glad to see ya back here, now I can blog ppl to this instead of the myspace. :)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home