Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Start Blowing Kisses!

I left my cell phone in the car at work tonight and I got back to it, I was a bit perplexed to see a text from an unknown number that read:

FW: FROM: 9205559043 Msg:
MUAH! U have Been Blown A Kiss!
If u get back 1-3 ur Sweet
4-6 ur Adorable 7-12 ur Fine.
SO START BLOWING KISSES!

Oh, you have to be kidding ME!!!

It was from a number I didn't recognize, so I got really worried. I was wondering if people were getting a hold of cell numbers for the soul purpose of sending these mass texts out.

What would be next? SPAM texts???

Luckily, after I texted the person back, they had an old number and apologized, but all I could think was PLEASE GOD NO!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

It's still an awful idea and I feel sorry for anyone who have friends who do that.

Most things people text are pretty stupid anyway (I should know ... I am an avid texter), but that is just getting carried away.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home