Saturday, September 06, 2008

Kicking Ass, Every Day.

Time flies when you're making a new home for yourself, huh?

Things have gotten a lot better since I last blogged. For one, my roommate moved in. That was nice! Now I'm not totally alone all the time. I've been using my stove. HA! Maaaaaan, I've NEVER had a gas range before! It was a little scary. I've been taught that the moment you smell gas, GET OUT and here I am lighting gas on fire??? The first couple times I'd get a little sick from the smell, but now I don't smell it at all. My oven still is not working. Not that I plan on baking much, but I totally want to make some shrinky-dinks, ya know?

I have plans to take a crochet class and I'm pretty excited about that. I'm learning how to use GIMP, so I can make a portfolio to submit to a local school for graphic design. That's been really tough. I'm really struggling, but I'll figure it out.

I've been on twitter like crazy of late. I've found so many amazing people to follow, it's really cool to look at one person's twitter page and just link from person to person to person and it's all very endless and inspiring to meet people like you who are out there kicking ass every day and documenting it.

Time for a nap, I'm feeling sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home