Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Plastics Issue

So, it's proving much harder for me to find ways to reduce, if not stop, the number of plastic bottles I bring into my house. EVERYTHING comes in plastic these days. EVERYTHING. And trying to find recipes for home made soaps ad shampoos is proving almost impossible. At least so far. There is a plethora of information on how to make your own house hold cleaners (pretty much just use distilled white vinegar for anything and everything. including in your rinse cycle for a clothes softener!), but they warn against making large quantities and storing them. It's not terribly safe.

So.

I'm taking a break from the plastics issue and even "celebrated" so by purchasing new facial cleanser and mouthwash with out feeling guilty.

I'll get there.

Eventually.

Until then ... I'll find ways to re-use what I do bring in and throw the rest in the recycling.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dutch DeGay said...

Dude, so you greening out or what? I have all whole thing on CFLs to help save the environment!

Dutch

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home